AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended (AGAIN)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know where to start..

Adwords gave me second suspension stating this: "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses. If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this form ."

First of all, I have never used adwords before, I don't have any multiple accounts and I am 100% percent sure that this error is a mistake. To make things clear: I have never ever made a single campaign on google adwords. I even hadn't had a chance to do so, because of these errors.

Why this is happening to me? Can i ever start advertising on Adwords??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wanqwer
September 2015

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended (AGAIN)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi wanqwer,

Did you use an AdWords coupon to start your account? Please note that there are certain rules to using coupons which are usually given to you with the coupon and you can also read them here: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1310885&guide=1308259&page=guide.c...

For example coupons can only be used for new accounts, only 1 coupon person customer, the coupon has to be issued for your country etc.

I can't tell you the exact reason though, you should contact Lithuanian AdWords support (it does exist!Smiley Happy) through the help center http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=lt and they can look into your account in more details.

Hope this helps,
Karl

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey wanqwer,

Please contact Google directly via Phone / Online Form - I'm sure they'll help you:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Good Luck,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The number for Lithuania do not reply my call.

I didn't mark this topic as solved.

I'll probably create a new topic to get some attention .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I didn't even had a chance to start advertising (i'm seeing adwords campaign window for the first time in my life), and i got suspended  "because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords"  

Facts: 

• I don't own any business 
  • 100% sure to own only one Adwords account created last sunday (2012.05.20)
  • Never had used advertising before (my first time trying to advertise).

Please, review my account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You shouldn't open a new topic - did you try to call during the opening hours ?

11:00 am - 3:00 pm EEST Monday - Friday ?

Cheers,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for response - i won't.

Yes i did call them at that time, several times. (that time is now and i'm currently trying to call) No response.

I alse searched google for that telephone number and more people are having same issue.

I really don't know what else to do. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Official people from Google go over and read messages & complaints in this AW Community.

I'm sure an official would reply to this thread soon.

Cheers,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your time, Asaf!

It's already a fifth day when I am doing nothing more, but reading and trying to find out what could cause issues like this.

I hope my problems will solve soon and i can start advertising.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You're welcome - I've just sent  an email reffering to this thread to one of the community's managers :-)

Cheers,

Asaf

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wanqwer
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi wanqwer,

Did you use an AdWords coupon to start your account? Please note that there are certain rules to using coupons which are usually given to you with the coupon and you can also read them here: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1310885&guide=1308259&page=guide.c...

For example coupons can only be used for new accounts, only 1 coupon person customer, the coupon has to be issued for your country etc.

I can't tell you the exact reason though, you should contact Lithuanian AdWords support (it does exist!Smiley Happy) through the help center http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=lt and they can look into your account in more details.

Hope this helps,
Karl