AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube Video Promotion via Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A question!!!!

When i want to promote a certain video from my youtube account, adwords open this page

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 16.48.25.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-30 at 16.49.01.png

I dont get the right page to start the youtube video promotion campaign.

Please help

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Re: YouTube Video Promotion via Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @iDream s,

Seems you're gonna create your first campaign and the video option is missing. My best advice is to go ahead and create just any campaign with any settings, but with very small $ amounts. When done, please go to the campaigns page, next select and disable it. You'll have approx 10 mins to delete it,

When you are done, click on the large red +CAMPAIGN button and select video ads. Make your selection on the next page whereupon you'll be brought to this:

Capture0may2b.JPG

After that, please go ahead as prompted. However, before spending any funds, you are strongly recommended to get familiar with the help page linked-to below.

***   About video campaigns   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6340491

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Re: YouTube Video Promotion via Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @iDream s,

Seems you're gonna create your first campaign and the video option is missing. My best advice is to go ahead and create just any campaign with any settings, but with very small $ amounts. When done, please go to the campaigns page, next select and disable it. You'll have approx 10 mins to delete it,

When you are done, click on the large red +CAMPAIGN button and select video ads. Make your selection on the next page whereupon you'll be brought to this:

Capture0may2b.JPG

After that, please go ahead as prompted. However, before spending any funds, you are strongly recommended to get familiar with the help page linked-to below.

***   About video campaigns   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6340491

Best,

Lakatos

YouTube Video Promotion via Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @iDream s,

You are viewing the initial campaign setup window for first time account initiations. After you fill out that page, you will be taken to another window to finalize billing details. Basically, you're setting up your business adwords account right now.

Once all that is finalized you will be able to access your adwords dashboard where you can link your YouTube account to this newly created Adwords account and select "video" as your campaign type. Review Google's setup overview here: Video Campaign Setup

Also, here is a simple walkthrough video that should give you a visual: YouTube with Adwords | Intermediate Tutorial 

Let me know if you have any issues?

Good luck Smiley Happy