Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Yellow Warning-Campaigns tab in Editor, doesn't indicate what to fix

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just set up a campaign in AdWords Editor, that was previously running in AdWords Express. I exported that account, and then imported it into a new account I created for it in AdWords. Everything has posted, is good to go, and the account is now live and running; but I am seeing the yellow exclamation point on my Campaigns tab when I select the account in Editor: 

AdWords Editor question.PNG

I have looked everywhere in the account to see what is causing this warning, but I cannot find what needs to be fixed. Can anyone provide some insight as to what I am missing? Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Yellow Warning-Campaigns tab in Editor, doesn't indicate what to f

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

The warning symbol on that tab indicates that the problem, whatever it is, is with the settings on that tab.  Have you scrolled down that entire page to look for a message? (I mean, the bottom fold-out, where all of the details are listed.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theresa, 

Yes, I scrolled down the entirety of the page, and also dropped down the Comments, Location Extensions, and Dynamic search ad extensions areas, no dice

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

In the View drop-down (right above the tabs), select Items With Errors or Warnings. This only shows items with errors or warnings, filtering out all others. Do you see any items while in this view?