AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Would you recommend setting my timezone to No Daylight Saving?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I've setup countless Adwords accounts before, however I've suddenly hit a bit of a mind blank with choosing the timezone preference, and don't want to get it wrong, as it can't be changed again.

For anyone in the UK, can you please let me know whether you tend to opt for '(GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)' or '(GMT+00:00) GMT London'? I know the choice comes down to a matter of preference, but I'm curious as to whether anyone chooses a specific option for a purpose.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Re: Would you recommend setting my timezone to No Daylight Saving?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Christian,

Thanks for posting on our Community forum. I would suggest reaching out to our UK TC's CobNut or ScottyD as they may have the best perspective on your timezone question. In general, I would choose the timezone where most of my customers' business reside. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Re: Would you recommend setting my timezone to No Daylight Saving?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Christian,

Thanks for posting on our Community forum. I would suggest reaching out to our UK TC's CobNut or ScottyD as they may have the best perspective on your timezone question. In general, I would choose the timezone where most of my customers' business reside. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue and a bit confused now. So what did you choose? For London it is GMT+1 at the moment. And without daylight saving it is GMT+00. So did your choice made a difference?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014. 

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.