4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Will i get training for Google adwords certification?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am Ashish Rathod. I would like to go for Google Adwords certification. but Before proceeding to exam will i get training for it. if yes how it will be done? and if not how can i prepare myself for the exam to successfully complete the certification programme.

Kindly revert back and thank you for consideration.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Will i get training for Google adwords certification?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Ashish

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You can prepare for the exams by studying the information at the AdWords certification centre. It contains all of the information that you need in order to successfully prepare for the exams. You will need to pass the fundamentals plus one other of the advanced exams to become individually qualified. Here is some information about the exams and what to expect. I strongly advise you to apply what you learn to an AdWords account, it will help you to make sense of the navigation and features you are learning about.

You may also find this article useful, it contains preparation tips for the exam.

You can post back if you have any specific questions and we will do our best to answer you :-)

Good luck with your study

Kind regards

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Will i get training for Google adwords certification?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Ashish

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You can prepare for the exams by studying the information at the AdWords certification centre. It contains all of the information that you need in order to successfully prepare for the exams. You will need to pass the fundamentals plus one other of the advanced exams to become individually qualified. Here is some information about the exams and what to expect. I strongly advise you to apply what you learn to an AdWords account, it will help you to make sense of the navigation and features you are learning about.

You may also find this article useful, it contains preparation tips for the exam.

You can post back if you have any specific questions and we will do our best to answer you :-)

Good luck with your study

Kind regards