AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Will i get banned or this is ok?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, i have a two part registration....

i remove the footer on page 2, only because the user doesnt get created in the database until the "submit" of page two.... and weve notice people will click a footer link and go somewhere else.....

So the reason why is does it look shady? I kept the "terms of service" link in there somewhere... but not privacy policy? is this bad, technically i have a privacy and terms page everywhere just after the first page of signup its not there until they are done registering. thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Curiouss
September 2015

Re: Will i get banned or this is ok?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The short answer is no, you will not get banned for removing these, this is a common strategy to remove links such as this on order pages, but i would keep your privacy policy there as a matter of principle 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Curiouss
September 2015

Re: Will i get banned or this is ok?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The short answer is no, you will not get banned for removing these, this is a common strategy to remove links such as this on order pages, but i would keep your privacy policy there as a matter of principle