AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why tax is deducted from my adwords even if it is not recharged?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recharged my adwords in october and used my amonut after Service Tax for advertising my apps. After spending all my amount, I didnt recharge it again. But still it showing Estimated tax for the month deducted for every month. why? What to do? I dont have any adds running.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why tax is deducted from my adwords even if it is not recharged?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sonu A,

Taxes or Value Added Tax (VAT) might be applicable to your business, depending on its location. Read on to see what applies in your country. If you'd like to see information for your specific country, click on the drop-down menu at the top of the article.

Further, it can take time for an account to settle out after pausing it. Or it could be that your campaigns or ads are still active or ran longer than you expected. You should visit your AdWords account and click on all campaigns and verify they are not active. I would also review the billing section and see what it says. Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on billing.  

If you need to, open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown or click on Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support. 

Kind Regards,

James