Why my adwords campaign is not running
Hi AdWords Community,
I have created a campaign with low cost words with max cpc 0.02$.
When i test them the system show that they must be created 4000 impressions for month but the campaign doesn't run.
I have money in my profile, the system say that all is correct.
Re: Why my adwords campaign is not running
Can you please confirm me when you've created this campaign. If you created it very recently, it may takes some time. You will get impression and clicks once somebody searches on google with the keywords you are targeting. There are few factors also for not getting any impression and clicks. Here I assume that you are running search campaign
1. Quality score of your keywords. This is one of the ad rank factor. If quality score is low then your ad may not shown in the first page of Google. So please check the quality score of your keywords.
2. Low bid. Due to low bid your ad may not shown in first page. So chances are less for getting impression and clicks.
3. Check the keyword status.
4. Can you please check in 'Ad Preview and Diagnosis' whether ads are appearing or not. If it is showing, check the ranks.
5. Please customize your column and add First page bid estimate. It will help you to get the first page bid estimation
6. Check your ad groups are enabled or not. Sometimes keywords level is enabled but the ad groups are paused.
7. last but not the least do check your timezone setting and country you are targeting.
Hope That Helps
Re: Why my adwords campaign is not running[ Edited ]
January 2016 - last edited January 2016
Hi Aleksandar D, Can you check the starting time for the campaign, because this will determine when the campaign begins to run.
Kindly get back to us, for us to know if it works.