AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why my ads are totally concentrated only in display

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I m running campaign under search with display select settings. i am not able to get more impression in search network.please help me to optimize

Re: Why my ads are totally concentration only in display

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rahul

Please check the impression share for the keywords which you are running on the search network and if it is lets say 50%, then try improving your ad position, campaign budget etc. Also i suggest that you make different campaign for Search and Display in order to have better control over the campaigns.

My views!

Abhishek

Re: Why my ads are totally concentration only in display

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately without knowing more (such as your Goals, CTR, Impressions, etc.), it's hard to tell you exactly where to start to get more Impressions from Search, but Abhishek has a great idea - view your Impression Share to see how often your Ads are showing, vs how often your Keywords are search on. The Lost Impression Share Report will tell you if you're losing Impressions because of your Max CPC Bids or your Daily Budget.

Another suggestion is for you to use Google's Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool.  When you are logged into your Account and search for your Keywords, this tool will tell you exactly why your Ads are not showing.

You may also consider adding new Keywords and/or expanding the Match Type on your existing Keywords.  This should help increase your reach.  Google's Keyword Planner Tool can give you new ideas for Keywords.