3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why is only one keyword being clicked ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey you guys, so i was having sort of problem with my account basically I have moving company based in Pa.I have a pretty good ad group and some strong keywords. But only 1 of my keywords " moving companies" gets clicked 90% of the time. Imean the keyword has a 10/10 quality score which is superb and it has converted really well, but i still want some of my other keywords to get clicked. And I know the other keywords are pretty good as well because when I had them in another ad group without the keyword moving companies they were getting conversions. So why is only this keyword showing ? Is there something wrong with my settings or bid strategy ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is only one keyword being clicked ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @john n,

I wouldn't say something is wrong based on that. A 10/10 quality keyword is great and quite possibly just eating the budget. 

Is the daily budget being exhausted? You could set up another campaign and move the other keywords to it and run some testing.  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you I will try that then.But if I have two different campaigns linking to the same website with similiar keywords wont that affect my CTR's and my account ?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi John,

Is your keyword in Broad, that might be reason due to high bid on that keywords , that might be the reason the keyword is getting maximum number of coverage.

Regards,
Manish

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @john n,

It is quite normal to have multiple campaigns that land on the same website/page. This is how you maximize your performance and zero in on what works best for your audience. Sometimes display ads are more ideal than search, other times call only campaigns or video ads are preferred. Use all of the tools available in AdWords and pull the traffic that hits your goals and makes conversions. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Hello John n
First, have you seen any improvement after implementing the above suggestions? Second were the keywords in questions showing at all? (Getting Impressions just not clicked on)