AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why is not possible to export my account from Google UI?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I remember that there was a way to export my campaigns and all account settings from the Google UI platform. Searching for the right way to get into it, I only found that it is possible to export from the Editor but I don't fell comfortable with it. Have I bad memory? Was it truly possible to export sheets in the past?

Thanks you so much for your kind reply

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Why is not possible to export my account from Google UI?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mauro,

You can download a report into excel from any part of your AdWords account. Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404176?hl=en

Now if you want your entire account, with settings etc...for the purposes of transferring it to another account or something along those lines...editor is actually a standard way of doing this. The receiving party can simply upload it through editor just the same.

What exactly are you looking to do? Perhaps there is a better option for you.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Why is not possible to export my account from Google UI?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mauro,

You can download a report into excel from any part of your AdWords account. Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404176?hl=en

Now if you want your entire account, with settings etc...for the purposes of transferring it to another account or something along those lines...editor is actually a standard way of doing this. The receiving party can simply upload it through editor just the same.

What exactly are you looking to do? Perhaps there is a better option for you.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’