AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my Universal App Campaign not gaining traction after restarting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We were on a tremendous upswing for our Universal App Campaign, but we had to pause it because there were problems with our app. We restarted the campaign, but we don't see any new views, clicks... everything is at zero. Also, we started an identical Universal App Campaign, thinking that should work, but that too hasn't gained any traction. What could be wrong and how do we resolve this so we can see the great results we were seeing before? Thanks for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Delson,

Is there any chance that you changed your app ID when updating your app, and the campaign is no longer linked to your app? That's not very likely, but it's worth checking on.

I recommend that you contact AdWords support and ask them to help you troubleshoot the campaign. Here's contact info: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

Thanks for your recommendation. The app ID issue brings up another question. How does one check if the app ID has been changed? I will contact google as well. Thanks!

Regards,

Delson