AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why doesn't Google Adword have coupon for all countryes new advertiser ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am a new advertiser with Google adword, I have start my first campaign with adword... I can't find any coupon for Bangladeshi user...

How may i get a valid coupon as a new Adword advertiser from Bangladesh ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: Why doesn't Google Adword have coupon for all countryes new advertiser ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rasel
I recommend you contact one of the Google Partner companies in your location here: https://www.google.ie/partners/
Alternatively, if you sign up for a Google Analytics account or even like the AdWords facebook page, you'll often find coupon codes issued there from time to time.

Remember though, the codes are a "matched spend" type deal. It's not free money to play with. You need to spend a certain amount and Google will match that spend up to a small initial limit. Also, be aware that coupon codes will only be valid on accounts that are open less then 14 days.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: Why doesn't Google Adword have coupon for all countryes new advertiser ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rasel
I recommend you contact one of the Google Partner companies in your location here: https://www.google.ie/partners/
Alternatively, if you sign up for a Google Analytics account or even like the AdWords facebook page, you'll often find coupon codes issued there from time to time.

Remember though, the codes are a "matched spend" type deal. It's not free money to play with. You need to spend a certain amount and Google will match that spend up to a small initial limit. Also, be aware that coupon codes will only be valid on accounts that are open less then 14 days.

Hope that helps.