AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why does nothing seem to happen when I click 'confirm' on a new add?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I have finished making an add and click 'confirm', it flashes up 'saving' at the top of the screen but then nothing else seems to happen, it doesn't seem to have processed the add and nothing shows up in my account history. I have tried again a few times this week but get the same thing every time.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why does nothing seem to happen when I click 'confirm' on a new ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi matthewrhind, and welcome to the forum.  Can I ask for some clarification please?  Where are you seeing a "confirm" button/link?  Creating an Ad ends with a "Save ad" button, not a confirm link...

Can you explain exactly what you're doing please?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same thing is happening to me. It doesn't say "confirm", though. It says "Save Ad". Nothing happens for me. Nothing indicating that it's processing or anything. Like it's just ignoring me. Great. Then I try to go see if it's saved somewhere I can look, like maybe an "ads submitted" or "ads awaiting approval" section - of course there is none of this to be found. Loving Google more and more every day.

Please excuse my cynicism but dealing with stuff like this from Google in every aspect of my life is really getting old. I would sincerely appreciate any help you can offer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just went back to try it again and now it works. I love how glitchy and unreliable Google's own systems are on Google's own browser, on Google's own operating system.

Re: Why does nothing seem to happen when I click 'confirm' on a new add?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.