AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I see a different version of Google Adwords when signing in using my corporate email address?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I'm still new with Adwords but I do have an account already using my personal gmail address because I've been using the Keyword Planner tool.

I signed up for an Adwords account using my corporate email address but I am not seeing all those tools including the Keyword Planner, Opportunities, and all those tabs.

Can somebody please explain?
Also, how can I view those tools/tabs using my corporate email account?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why do I see a different version of Google Adwords when signing in using my corporate email address?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @caryl e,

There are different permission levels assigned for each user in AdWords.  

So the most-likely reason would be that your personal account is the admin and the corporate account is either added as a limited user or the accounts are not linked and your personal account has a campaign... and your corporate account does not. 

You could assign your corporate account as another admin/full rights user to your AdWords account and they both would see the same features, campaigns, etc. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello James,

Thank you! 

I just did what you suggested. I added my corporate account and it has now full admin access to Google Adwords. 

I have another issue though, I need the currency in AU Dollars. I am located in the Philippines and will be running ads for our company in Australia, targeting customers who are located in Australia and New Zealand.

I've updated the Language and number preferences under Settings to Australia but the currency is still showing in PHP. Any suggestion? 

Warm regards,

Caryl