AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why can't I edit the membership duration of my Remarketing List?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set the membership duration for my All Visitors list to 30 days, and now I want to extend that. However, I can't. The little (?) bubble tells me how to do it, but those directions don't work. I created this list in AdWords, but now I cannot edit any of its parameters. What am I missing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why can't I edit the membership duration of my Remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the Adwords AcommunitySmiley Happy

Membership duration edited in only Rule based Remarketing List. Please check once whether you want to edit in Automatically Created" All Visitors", or "Combination Remarketing List" or Similar Audience Remarketing List.

If you want to change in the above mention list it can not be changed.

Please See the snapshot for reference:-

Remarketing List.png

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why can't I edit the membership duration of my Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If my site were "example.com" could I create a rule-based list and say the URL should contain example and then change the membership duration that way ("URL contains example")? Or when I say the URL should contain something, does that "example" would have to come after my domain name? I hope that makes sense.