AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my adwords youtube campaings showing ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created my campaign and target group with topics and keywords to promote a video on youtube. The ad was approved but i am getting no impressions or clicks and i don`t understand why.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Why aren't my adwords youtube campaings showing ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

What is the status of your video ad? Does it say approved serving or something else?

Have you linked your youtube account with this Adwords account so that you get more insights and reporting for your video campaign?

I would encourage you to click on the Getting started link on the left side of your screen underneath the Shared Library Section. It will guide you step by step to cross check whether the campaign you created has some issues or not.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi bogdanconcept24 and welcome,

I think you are referring to You Tube Video Campaign here.

When did you create this campaign? 

There is a possibility that you will start seeing the stats inside the account with a delay, if your ad is already approved.

Try creating a new video ad with a different max. CPV and with different permutation and combinations (i.e. different demographics, topics settings, keywords variations for display and youtube network etc....) and then see if it works or not.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your quick answer.

I created the campaign on 11 december.

I tryed adding new topics and placements, I even targeted the whole country, not only the city and still nothing.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

What is the status of your video ad? Does it say approved serving or something else?

Have you linked your youtube account with this Adwords account so that you get more insights and reporting for your video campaign?

I would encourage you to click on the Getting started link on the left side of your screen underneath the Shared Library Section. It will guide you step by step to cross check whether the campaign you created has some issues or not.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The status of the ad is "Serving Approved" and the youtube accout is linked with adwords.

I followed the step by step guide.

Thank you.