AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why am I not seeing my Google Analytics keyword position report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the Adwords section of Analytics there is a Placement and Keyword Position Report that don't show in my Analytics. The Analytics and Adwords accounts are definitely linked since there's even other data that I can track. Would anyone be able to help me out with this? 

Many Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Why am I not seeing my Google Analytics keyword position report?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mirelys
Are you certain that the AdWords account is linked to the VIEW (not just at the account level). If you check the AdWords linking page you can see how many views it is associated with.

Do you manually tag your links or use auto tagging?

Finally, might seem silly, but are you actually running search AND display campaigns? Obviously both of these reports are not going to populate if you're not running either of these types of campaigns (Shopping for example or video).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mirelys
Are you certain that the AdWords account is linked to the VIEW (not just at the account level). If you check the AdWords linking page you can see how many views it is associated with.

Do you manually tag your links or use auto tagging?

Finally, might seem silly, but are you actually running search AND display campaigns? Obviously both of these reports are not going to populate if you're not running either of these types of campaigns (Shopping for example or video).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This report is unfortunately no longer available: https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAnalytics/posts/9vGQZj19zz5