AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why I can't use my Debit Card for payment method to sign in for AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello' i am a AdWords user from Malaysia. I want to sign in for AdWords but ill always stuck in the same problem. The problem is i want to use my debit card for payment method. My debit card that ill use for payment is Maybank and Agrobank .But none of them can't be use cause it always said like this "correct the card info or try with a different card" what should i do to fix this problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Danny D,

I am not particularly knowledgeable about the financial sector in Malaysia, however, what you should know is that not each and every card is accepted for payment by Google. There are some international card issuing organizations that do not comply with US or IRS regulations and have gray hat practices that cannot be supported. Chances are the banks you referred to belong to that group. Users are advised to obtain cards from established and reputable organizations.

Pls also see:

***   can i use multiple adwords account with same credit card details?   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/can-i-use-multiple-adwords-acco...

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Danny D,

I am not particularly knowledgeable about the financial sector in Malaysia, however, what you should know is that not each and every card is accepted for payment by Google. There are some international card issuing organizations that do not comply with US or IRS regulations and have gray hat practices that cannot be supported. Chances are the banks you referred to belong to that group. Users are advised to obtain cards from established and reputable organizations.

Pls also see:

***   can i use multiple adwords account with same credit card details?   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/can-i-use-multiple-adwords-acco...

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to use my International debit card [Dena Bank/RuPay]

But unable to pay. Give me a solution.