AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Why Does Google AdWords Hate Me!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have a Google AdWords account that is still in the creation status on step two and I don't even have the ability to delete it why! 

Secondly I was added to another users account as an admin and now due to this I am unable to create a Manager Account to control all the accounts I need to...

Please help me.

Regards,

Fellow Human Being or Paul 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Paul D,

Either you need to complete the AdWords setup process(including billing and campaign setup) to delete the account after setup completion or you can contact AdWords support to delete it at this stage.

Secondly, you can not be linked to any other AdWords account until you accept the invitation from others.

If you have accepted the invitation with the admin access, you have the rights to add and remove any other users also.

So, you can make a dummy AdWords account(using another email address) and invite that dummy account with Admin access.

Now accept the invitation that you have got in the mailbox of new email to continue with the Adwords signup and terminate yourself(old Email address).

Even, you can take help of AdWords support in any case.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Create one new Gmail account and give access of your present Adwords account on that email (Administrative access), than login into that new account and remove your old email id by going to manage users section.

For eg: Your present id is X and new id is Y. Please give administrative access of X id to Y and login into id Y and go to manage users section and than delete id X from there.

Now, signup for MCC account by using id X and than you can give access of any new or old account on that id and you can control N numbers of accounts on that id. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Paul D,

Either you need to complete the AdWords setup process(including billing and campaign setup) to delete the account after setup completion or you can contact AdWords support to delete it at this stage.

Secondly, you can not be linked to any other AdWords account until you accept the invitation from others.

If you have accepted the invitation with the admin access, you have the rights to add and remove any other users also.

So, you can make a dummy AdWords account(using another email address) and invite that dummy account with Admin access.

Now accept the invitation that you have got in the mailbox of new email to continue with the Adwords signup and terminate yourself(old Email address).

Even, you can take help of AdWords support in any case.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’