Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Who's been clicking on my Ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

i use to know what sites i was getting my clicks on.

but its been awhile and not sure how to find that information now,as i want to delete some of them like mobile gaming sites  i use to get alot of clicks on

thanks

malcolm

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Creative F
September 2015

Re: Who's been clicking on my Ad?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Malcolm,

You can still see the placements where your ads are being clicked Smiley Happy . I will tell you how...

Go to your campaign and click Display Network > Placements. You will all sites listed there. 

placements.png

Like in the above image, you can find all website where your ads were clicked in Yellow Box area.  If you would like to exclude any of them, simply click the Green Dot and you get an option for exclusion. 

Alternatively, you can also click the Red "+Targeting" button and can select Exclusion and then Placements to add your exclusions for placements. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

clicking on ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I use to able to see what site was clicking on my ad last year.

as alot of clicks were coming from mobile games.

so all i want to do now as google may be loading me clicks up with more of those mobile gaming sites is to cancel most of those sites,as i dont want my ads to be clicked on in these kids game sites

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Creative F,
I guess you need to exclude it from site category to avoid showing ads on mobile gaming sites.
Please go through this link for a clear idea.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Creative F
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Malcolm,

You can still see the placements where your ads are being clicked Smiley Happy . I will tell you how...

Go to your campaign and click Display Network > Placements. You will all sites listed there. 

placements.png

Like in the above image, you can find all website where your ads were clicked in Yellow Box area.  If you would like to exclude any of them, simply click the Green Dot and you get an option for exclusion. 

Alternatively, you can also click the Red "+Targeting" button and can select Exclusion and then Placements to add your exclusions for placements. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.