1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Who's been clicking on my Ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For my campaign I got some clicks. But I want to who's clicking on my ad.

Also I checked in Dimensions, there I didn't get any tabs or options to check.Pleas help me how to get the info of clicked customer details.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

- Data under dimensions tab will show up once you have a significant number of clicks and impressions. You can get information such as the Geo-location of users, which locations your ads showed up in,  etc. from the Dimensions tab.

- For more detailed information on user behavior, you can also look at various Audience reports in Google Analytics. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800#Demographics

- Finally, you cannot get personally identifiable information about potential customers who clicked on your ads. That's confidential and private info and is never disclosed.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Which details are you after?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

which customer clicked & all.That details I am looking

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

You cannot get know names or other personal data about your customers in AdWords or Analytics. It must stay confident due to Google's privacy policy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

- Data under dimensions tab will show up once you have a significant number of clicks and impressions. You can get information such as the Geo-location of users, which locations your ads showed up in,  etc. from the Dimensions tab.

- For more detailed information on user behavior, you can also look at various Audience reports in Google Analytics. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800#Demographics

- Finally, you cannot get personally identifiable information about potential customers who clicked on your ads. That's confidential and private info and is never disclosed.

Hope this helps.