AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Which match types or keyword strategy is considered to be best to get good roi ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried Triangulation Method and failed to get good impressions and clicks, even it increased my average cpc drastically. So, i would like to know which keyword match type strategy is best to be used. 
BMM+Exact ( And Keep exact as negative in BMM) ?

Phrase+Exact (Keep exact as negative in phrase) ?

Or should we use BMM+Phrase+Exact with different keywords?

Where keywords don't compete with each other?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Which match types or keyword strategy is considered to be best to get good roi ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I typically go with the 1st,. Phase, since the introduction of BMM, and including close variance is less in use. But it's  all  a matter of how much labor and time you are willing to put. If you can afford the time and labor of the 3rd option (and include the negatives of phrase and exact) - this is also an option

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

You suggest to use Broad Match Modifier with Exact Match types for good impression, clicks and ROI? 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nope. I said this is typically the strategy I picked upon starting. But as always, each campaign has to be evaluated by its own goals.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’