AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Where to find all keywords with 1 click for the month

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to see how many keywords had at least 1 click for the month. I know how to filter for this but where do I go to find this under the Keyword tab?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carl K
December 2015

Re: Where to find all keywords with 1 click for the month

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Carl,

Yes, if you have your filter set up, the number listed at the bottom of your page will be the number of keywords that fit the criteria.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Carl,

Thanks for posting to the Community! First, you'll want to make sure you set your date range appropriately using the dropdown in the top right corner of the page.

From there yes, you can go to your Keywords tab, switch your view to "all keywords" (a little grey button under the Campaigns tab), and then you can either set your filter or sort your keyword list by clicking on the Clicks column heading above the list.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Right. But where do I look to see how many keywords fit that criteria? I don't care to see which keywords but how many keywords. Am I correct to assume it's the number of rows in the lower right corner in the gray area whereby it says something like 1 of 2221. Whereby 2221 is the number of keywords fitting this critiera?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carl K
December 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Carl,

Yes, if you have your filter set up, the number listed at the bottom of your page will be the number of keywords that fit the criteria.

Cassie