AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Where do i get Google Adwords Free Coupon Code?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need Google ad-words coupon code and do not know the process. How do i get it? please share your ideas. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Where do i get Google Adwords Free Coupon Code?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sasto,

Thanks for posting! 

You can avail of a free promotional code when you sign up for an AdWords account through certain sign up links ( e.g.: http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/coupons/ ). In addition to this, the Marketing Team run various initiatives and would reach out via email or direct mail to advertisers who are eligible for a promotional code. 

Apart from that, I think there are third parties who offer AdWords promotional codes - but they do not come directly from Google AdWords so I wouldn't be entirely sure where to find them. 

Best of luck! 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sasto,

Thanks for posting! 

You can avail of a free promotional code when you sign up for an AdWords account through certain sign up links ( e.g.: http://www.google.co.uk/adwords/coupons/ ). In addition to this, the Marketing Team run various initiatives and would reach out via email or direct mail to advertisers who are eligible for a promotional code. 

Apart from that, I think there are third parties who offer AdWords promotional codes - but they do not come directly from Google AdWords so I wouldn't be entirely sure where to find them. 

Best of luck! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is it completely free code?
i don't know whether is it completely free or not.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi there,

Most codes require that you spend a certain amount to avail of the free credit. But again, there are many different offers so it depends on the T&C's of your particular promotional code.

Best of luck!

Where do i get Google Adwords Free Coupon Code?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need more of $75 coupon. How can i get it? لوله بازکنی نیاوران