2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Where do I find the Negative keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been running a good campaign from the last few days and I have also been using a number of keywords.

The problem is now I dont know where to find the negative keywords in the account. I need to know how many negative keywords have I used and what are they??

Can somebody please help me on this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Where do I find the Negative keywords

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey AbhiShek,

Sure, just go to your "Keywords" label in the specific Ad Group / Campaign you want to check and scroll down to the bottom of the page - than click on the "+Negative Keywords" link.

In addition, if you want to improve your campaign - I recommend you to watch this video made by Kim (a TC in the forum): "Identifying and adding negative keywords with the Adwords Keyword Tool" 

Good Luck,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Apart from Asaf's great response!

You can find negative keywords from search query. Run a search query report and add negatives at adgroup and campaign level.  

You can also look for new keywords ideas from search query report. Also you can weed out keywords those are getting large number of impression but very few clicks. Such keywords generally have less CTR. 

Hope it makes sense!

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey AbhiShek,

Sure, just go to your "Keywords" label in the specific Ad Group / Campaign you want to check and scroll down to the bottom of the page - than click on the "+Negative Keywords" link.

In addition, if you want to improve your campaign - I recommend you to watch this video made by Kim (a TC in the forum): "Identifying and adding negative keywords with the Adwords Keyword Tool" 

Good Luck,

Asaf

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Apart from Asaf's great response!

You can find negative keywords from search query. Run a search query report and add negatives at adgroup and campaign level.  

You can also look for new keywords ideas from search query report. Also you can weed out keywords those are getting large number of impression but very few clicks. Such keywords generally have less CTR. 

Hope it makes sense!

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’