3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Where do I apply for an Adwords coupon?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A friend of mine tried out Adwords after contacting Google and requesting to receive an Adwords coupon (he was new to Adwords at the time, as am I). He said he filled out a form to apply for receiving a coupon. Google then contacted him days later after reviewing his Google account, and provided a £50 Adwords voucher code.

How/where do I apply for this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Where do I apply for an Adwords coupon?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cargoodrich,

I'm unaware of a form to request an Adwords coupon directly from Google.  Promo Vouchers are available through some ISP's, web hosting companies and some Adwords management companies.

In the words of one of the Community Managers here:

"We don't offer free advertising coupons on this forum. Learn more about promotional codes from this Help Center article. Please, refer a user to the terms and conditions for promotional coupons if he/she obtained one."

Sorry I don't have more information for you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cargoodrich,

I'm unaware of a form to request an Adwords coupon directly from Google.  Promo Vouchers are available through some ISP's, web hosting companies and some Adwords management companies.

In the words of one of the Community Managers here:

"We don't offer free advertising coupons on this forum. Learn more about promotional codes from this Help Center article. Please, refer a user to the terms and conditions for promotional coupons if he/she obtained one."

Sorry I don't have more information for you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

You can apply a promotional coupon to your new client account if it is less than 14 days old. to apply a coupon you will have to access your new client accounts billing preferences page and enter the coupon code under the promotinal codes section. When you set up a new account google will usually send you a promotional coupon upon creating the account. Your coupon credit will appear in the billing summary.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

On top of Louayy's point if your marketing company is a Google Certified Partner then you can get coupons sent to you for free. There are however terms and conditions and specific requirements before you can become part of the gang :-)

Thanks,

Liam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay, thank you everyone for your advice. That's great Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

You could always contact the UK AdWords Team to discuss your account and advertising where they will be able to see if you qualify for a voucher. There are no guarentees on the amount or if you will be eligible but the team will also be able to support you with your account build and/or and review process.

If you wish to contact this team please call 0800 169 0468. (This is the UK only number)

Regards

Luigi

Luigi Raw

Innovation is About Imagination

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Might this be the form your friend filled? (below) it used to have a £75 voucher.

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/ads/get75/index.html

Not anymore though.

Alternative

I have noticed Google are quite generous with people new to AdWords. Create your AdWords account, research and build your campaign. Wait a while and ensure you read all the emails that are sent to you from AdWords, see if you get lucky.

Applying for vouchers and hunting them down could be a waste of time, the market is there right now. Your competitors are probably bidding on keywords and could be increasing the CPC whilst you wait.

wher do i find discount vouchers codes??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i often buy online at 

http://hot-voucher.co.uk/

to get discount vouchers codes on health, food, service. travel, fashion..i think that it is ok

Now, i want to find another shop online. held me! thanks