AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I find statistics on how many people in a demographic target will see my ad?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to make the case to my group to use AdWords for a project. Is there data available on how many people will have the ad shown to them (e.g., views per day in a geographic location & age group)? Where can I find these stats?

Thx - Peter

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Petorr
January 2017

Where can I find statistics on how many people in a demographic target will see my ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Petorr,

Due to former misuse of the Keyword Planner tool, such data are currently not available unless you have already started running an AdWords campaign. When you have, you'll find the tool under the upper Tools tab within your AdWords account.

Recommended reading:

***   About Keyword Planner   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

"You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns."

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Petorr
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Petorr,

Due to former misuse of the Keyword Planner tool, such data are currently not available unless you have already started running an AdWords campaign. When you have, you'll find the tool under the upper Tools tab within your AdWords account.

Recommended reading:

***   About Keyword Planner   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770?hl=en

"You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. Keyword Planner can also help you choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns."

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Where can I find statistics on how many people in a demographic target will see my ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much!