Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Where are AdWords alerts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

4 days ago, I have linked my Google Play Developer Console with my AdWords account and created a Universal App Campaign. However, my ads are not running since then.

From Google Play Developer Console -> User Acquisition -> AdWords Campaigns

It says that I have 3 alerts in my AdWords account, but when I go to my AdWords account no alerts are displayed and the Bell icon has no number badge at all. Also when I click the Bell it reads as "All caught up!"

Here is the Alert from Google Play Developer Console:

ADWORDS ACCOUNT ALERTS

There are active alerts on your linked AdWords account that need to be addressed. Until these alerts are addressed, your AdWords campaign(s) may not run and some campaign data may be unavailable.
3 other AdWords alerts. Go to AdWords

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Where are AdWords alerts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 13
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have contacted AdWords support.

They revised my account and found no errors no warnings on my account.

Their advice was, wait couple days and this warning will disappear.

Now, the warning disappeared.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have the exact same problem. Same alert in Google Play Developer Console and no ads showing. Have found a solutions for this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not yet.

Please, if you find a solution do not forget me Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue here. If a solution is found please post it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Facing the same problem over here, please post the solution if found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem.

No solution!

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Hello Mohammad,
I am just guessing here because I do not know a lot about Google Play, but it could be something like this. When I sign into Adwords, usually I find alerts show up on the main Page of my MCC, under the Alerts column. Usually, it looks like a caution symbol with a number beside it. The number represents the amount of issues you have with that account. under that, you will see a "speech bubble" if you mouse over that bubble it will give you a reason for the Alert.

Alerts.png

If you do not have this Column, Click on Columns>Modify columns...>Account information> then click on the ">>" beside the Alerts to add this to your Main Page.

Alerts Column.png 

Hope that is what you were looking for. I am not 100% about Google play but if it is anything like Google AdWords, that is how I find it. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found "column" button but inside it nothing reads: "Account information" or "Alerts"

What ic MCC, is the main page that reads "Campaigns" 

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

Hello again,

MCC = My Client Center.

The Column tab will be different for every area in Adwords, in the above example, I was in the MCC. If you are in a specific account try clicking on the Notification "bell" in the top right-hand corner of the page. That should also have the information in there.

Notifications.png

Also sometimes if you add the status column to the Campaigns tab you will see a little yellow light bulb beside the status of that campaign. Again if you mouse over it, it should expand and give you some information for the status. 

Light bulb.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i too am facing the same problem some one please help