AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

When the campaign should started

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I start adwords campaign yesterday. Afterwords I tried to search the keywords and didn't see any result in the researh result. As in adwords intro, it should start as soon as I select auto-pay method. Could you please respond ASAP when I can have my company listed on the search result.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: When the campaign should started

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brian, please edit your post to remove your CID; you should never share this publicly.

What status are your Ads and Keywords showing?  Are you using any Location Targeting or other options that may physically restrict you from seeing your own Ads?  What happens when you hover your mouse over the small "balloon" next to a Keyword, what does the message say?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: When the campaign should started

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

There are some great ideas from Jon there to try and help you out! You may also want to try our the Ad Preview Tool to check whether your ads are running or not. 

If you can provide any further information on your situation we can try and help you out a bit further here. 

Hope this helps!

A.