1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

When I can see my passing adowrd result in my profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have successfully cleared Adword fundamental exam, It shows that withing 48 hours i can see min result in my profile page, but three days gone still I no result in profile page?

Any one let me know about this

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: When I can see my passing adowrd result in my profile

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Sarjit s

Congratulations on passing your Fundamentals exam :-)

I wanted to quickly clarify something with you: when you answered the final question on the exam, you would have immediately been presented with your score and passing percentage. Upon navigating away from that page (and after waiting for your profile to update) you can only expect to see a message stating that "you will need to pass one exam to be certified" and also a green tick and a message under the Fundamentals exam box stating that your exam is valid for two years from the given day month that you took the exam. Your score is not displayed on your profile page, nor is it displayed on your Certifications > AdWords page (I've taken a screen shot of a section of my Partners profile and added it below to clarify what you should be seeing)

gcp-pass.png

I hope this helps to clarify

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Which profile are you looking at? It is usually updated instantly.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
https://www.google.com/partners/ --->Certifications---->Advertising Fundamentals

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
And, when clicking "exam details", what do you get?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Sarjit s

Congratulations on passing your Fundamentals exam :-)

I wanted to quickly clarify something with you: when you answered the final question on the exam, you would have immediately been presented with your score and passing percentage. Upon navigating away from that page (and after waiting for your profile to update) you can only expect to see a message stating that "you will need to pass one exam to be certified" and also a green tick and a message under the Fundamentals exam box stating that your exam is valid for two years from the given day month that you took the exam. Your score is not displayed on your profile page, nor is it displayed on your Certifications > AdWords page (I've taken a screen shot of a section of my Partners profile and added it below to clarify what you should be seeing)

gcp-pass.png

I hope this helps to clarify

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Ohhh... I understood that the OP did not see a valid certification expiry date - not the score / grade...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hel_ipe

That's true. I have been seeing this in my profile.. so, it means I won't get certification from Google? How to proof that I have been cleared Google exam or How to show result in Interview?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sarjit,
For show the certification link online you need to passed one advanced exam also either search or display after that you can see your certification link on google web.
--
Jitender

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks jitender