Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

When CTR is Above 100%

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Few day back, I see CTR 200%, Today monring I again see it above 100%. Does customers clicks 2 times on same ads ( right click & open in new window) or its the competitor?

Should I wait for Adwrod systme to notice this as invalid clicks or I should contact them every time?

How can I keep track of such incident if these invalid clicks were not adjusted after few days/month so I that I can contact adword team to review these?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: When CTR is Above 100%

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Anil_Singh,

I've seen this a few times before but I wouldn't worry too much. here is a delay in reporting so you'll see this figure normailse soon.

I'm assuming the stats are for today?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Anil,

Trust me you are not the first one to see these kind of abnormal stats for your account Smiley Happy

Without commenting more, I would straight away refer you to this excellent article posted in collaboration with 3 Adwords experts (TCs) Scott, Calin and Theresa who have given immense insights on these abnormal behaviors. Please go through this article and you will have a clear picture.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Anil_Singh,

I've seen this a few times before but I wouldn't worry too much. here is a delay in reporting so you'll see this figure normailse soon.

I'm assuming the stats are for today?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Anil,

Trust me you are not the first one to see these kind of abnormal stats for your account Smiley Happy

Without commenting more, I would straight away refer you to this excellent article posted in collaboration with 3 Adwords experts (TCs) Scott, Calin and Theresa who have given immense insights on these abnormal behaviors. Please go through this article and you will have a clear picture.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks purefuzz & pankaj,

The stast are of today morning. I hope by end of day, all will be okay.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I'd like to read the article cited here because I'm dealing with this very thing today (500% CTR on one keyword eating up more than a quarter of my daily budget in just two hours). I tried the link but it didn't work.