AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Whats the difference between non-search mobile only adwords campaign vs. admob campaign ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

can someone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Whats the difference between non-search mobile only adwords campaign vs. admob campaign ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Taewoo,

I couldn't undersatnd your question. If you set the campaign to display ads on the Display Network and you're targeting iPhones, Android and other mobile devices with full Internet browsers, then your ads will be eligible to appear in mobile apps on both Google and AdMob networks.  

Hope this you want to know

Dinesh
My Blog

Re: Whats the difference between non-search mobile only adwords campaign vs. admob campaign ?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi taewoo,

In my words, non search Mobile only campaign will be the campaign which you want to run on Google Display Network targeting ony mobile devices.

I am assuming that Admob Campaign is the campaign referred to advertise on mobile devices using the specific website created for mobile devices. As these days, world is mobile, so as per Google also, it's preferred to have a separate Mobile friendly website and in order to get better results, it's recommended to have a separate Mobile Devices campaign so that you can optimize that seprately.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you kow how to convert an admob campaign over to a google Adwords campaign.  How do I  target the google Adwords campaing to get the same type of traffic I would in a admod campaign ?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Pankaj and Others,

http://www.google.com/ads/admob/

AdMob was bought a few weeks ago by Google. This is in fact a network where mobile application developers can sign up. At first sight it seems similar to AdSense where website-owners (also called publishers) sign up. Thereby mobile application developers can also monetize their virtual property just like publishers earn money via Adsense. - Viewed from our perspective, advertisers can attack participants in the Google AdMob Network via clicking on the green New Campaign dropdown and selecting Display Network only (mobile apps).

Best,

Lakatos