AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What sets Ad words apart from other Promos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is this site the best use of my advertising budget. Do users get proven results.My goal is to sell 5-7 items daily. In the jewelry world this is not unexpected.So far i have sold 0-1 per day.

I want to understand how you will increase that number.

Re: What sets Ad words apart from other Promos

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Selling is all about having a USP (Unique Selling Proposition) in which your offer is better or offers a better value to a potential customer that may be doing comparison shopping.

Adwords is a platform in which if your product sells through all sources of online traffic, then adwords can help you increase the exposure. and drive qualified visitors to your website.

If your USP is a weaker proposition to your competition, then just by increasing the exposure and bringing more people to the store is not going to solve your problems.

Make a website that is customer friendly, have a product that sells and an offer that is more compelling then the competition, then utilize Adwords to write compelling ad copy and target the correct audience, and maximize your profits with a ROAS spend model.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
I agree with Eric,with AdWords you can do any thing like generating sales or creating brand awareness by using different networks like search,display,video with clear goals and with structured account you can achieve your goals.

write compelling ad copy,narrow your search to right audience where you will get more sale if you are targeting conversions after some time use tools like conversion optimizer to improve conversions.Hope this helps.

Regards,
Pavan

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi recollectionsaz Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

I agree with Eric and pavan h insights regarding using AdWords as a platform to showcase your products to online viewers. It's a good place to start if you are ready to advertise your products online. I have a link explaining the benefits of using AdWords, take a look- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704410?hl=en
And, once you have made the decision to use it and are ready, learn it all by going here- https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071

If you have anymore questions, we'll be glad to help.

Hope this helps a bit.
Good luck Smiley Happy