AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What's the easiest way to evaluate if one version of your landing page performs better than another?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In a video I found on YT the answer is given as: "Run a Campaign Experiment on the existing campaign that switches between both landing pages." However when I visit this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6318732 it says Campaign Experiments no l;onger apply so I'm really stuck with this question. Help would be greatly appreciated

1 Expert replyverified_user

What's the easiest way to evaluate if one version of your landing page performs better than another?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Stephen S,

Campaign Experiments has been replaced with campaign drafts and experiments.

For your reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2385204

Other useful links:

Set up a campaign draft

Set up a campaign experiment

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: What's the easiest way to evaluate if one version of your landing page performs better than anot

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks I am aware of that but im still not sure what the correct answer is to the question. The question is: What is the easiest way to evaluate if one version of your landing page performs better than another.

In the September 2016 Adwords Fundamentals exam the correct answer was:

"Run a Campaign Experiment on the existing campaign that switches between both landing pages."

Now that Campaign Experiments, have been replaced with campaign drafts and experiment what would be the correct way  to evaluate which landing page performs better?

Thanks,

Stephen

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

As per the community guidelines, discussing AdWords Exam questions and answers is a violation. 

In general, the AdWords system can run an experiment for your campaign drafts but analysis is at your end. So, experiment need to run run practically to analyse which version of landing page is performing better.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’