AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What network will be good for my campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am going to advertise my website through Google adwords. My website is a web design company, i what network will be the best to choose?

This is my website - http://www.vocso.com

and "web design company" is my major keyword.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raj K
September 2015

Re: What network will be good for my campaign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Raj,

I would suggest you to start with both search and display network; Manage your budget around both networks and see which one perform better. Keep monitoring the performance of your campaign on daily bases in order to figure out optimization opportunities.

Also create remarketing lists and target them in Search or display networks; Remarketing campaigns are really powerful to convert visitor in to leads or sales.

Cheers,
Nouman

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I strongly believe that for your services a targeted list of placements would be a good start for Display advertisement.
Secondly target via remarketing your site visitors.
Thirdly target google search with Display Select via adgroups of keywords with phrase match for all your services. Different ads for each ad group with the keywords in your Text Ad Title would be preferable.
I hope i gave some first thoughts for you to start.

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raj K
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Raj,

I would suggest you to start with both search and display network; Manage your budget around both networks and see which one perform better. Keep monitoring the performance of your campaign on daily bases in order to figure out optimization opportunities.

Also create remarketing lists and target them in Search or display networks; Remarketing campaigns are really powerful to convert visitor in to leads or sales.

Cheers,
Nouman

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Raj,

As you are trying to advertise for IT Web design Company. In my opinion, if you were not budget based or even if you are budget based also it is better to try all networks & models that Google Adwords is offering. But, if you are budget based you have to make a priority list and should be limited to that budget that's it .

Because, each network and each model Adwords is offering advertisers to advertise helps a business at each stage/different way.

If yours is a new company Display network will help you build brand awareness.
If you are established company and trying to get new leads or want to reach out new customers then search campaigns and Remarketing will help you bring leads.

And, Based on whether you want clicks or leads also you can set the campaigns in networks to work for you.

Thanks and Regards,
John Paul