AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What kinds of text would be disapproved by Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Normally we have to provide text for Headline and Description for every Ad. As with my knowledge if we use Click Here in Headline, Google will disapprove that particular Ad. So, here i want to know what kinds of texts shouldn't be in Headline.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suneel Kumar J
June 2016

Re: What kinds of text would be disapproved by Google Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Suneel,

Ads that violate Google's policies will be rejected. You can find and read the appropriate policies here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?rd=1

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Suneel Kumar J
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Suneel,

Ads that violate Google's policies will be rejected. You can find and read the appropriate policies here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?rd=1

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Lakatos Nice information sir,, But I am particularly asking about the words. In the link, At the point of Editorial & professional requirements, there is a point that {overly generic ads that contain vague phrases such as "Buy products here"}. Whether if possible,, please provide me the different kinds of Vague Phrases.

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Suneel,

I am afraid, there is no such list available publicly. Google employees make their decisions on a case-by-case basis. In case you are unsure you may want to avail of the old try-and-err method. Nevertheless, I am also almost sure that you pretty much want to use a clear language in your ad text rather than an experiment with vague phrases for fun.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not like that sir, I have got a situation in a interview that can we use Shop Now and Click here in Ad text? Now, i want to know whether they can be use or not usable. If those words should not be use in ad text, want to more about that. Still Is there any other words carrying the same weight?