Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What kind of display ads are these?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just found these ads today. It's text ads showing with a small image (Logo).

How to create these kind of ads?

https://plus.google.com/+NoumanTariq/posts/7bgQrQaxKZn

Looking forward,

Nouman

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What kind of display ads are these?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nouman 

I think you are viewing these ads on some parked domains. These are normal text ads in display network campaigns. The big brands get this privilege automatically to have a brand logo near to their ads. See this snapshot. I was running one of the campaign for which the ads are coming on this snapshot page.img1.JPG

Abhishek

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Nouman,

I have seen these ads for my campaigns as well. As far as I understood and from what our Google rep told us, these are normal text ads being shown on the display network. The only difference here is that the ads have been altered to look as part of the same placement.

As you already know Google keeps testing the manner in which they show their ads along with overall ad placement on the SERP or a placement. This could be something that they are testing at the moment to see if users relate better with this or traditional manner in which they showed ads on placements.

The brand logo is something that is being picked up directly from your landing page and put on next to your ad to add to the aesthetics of the overall ad copy.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answers; So this is just for big brands and not for small advertisers. Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
This is a year now since Google started to test this ad format;
https://www.seroundtable.com/google-adsense-text-ad-logos-17707.html
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks MosheTLV, Your shared link is much more helpful. Smiley Happy