2.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What kind of ads are these?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please see ads in attached image. I want to create this type of Ad. Please guide me in this regard.

How To create these ads.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What kind of ads are these?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Google a,

Welcome to the community!

The ads you see called Google Display Ads.

Here is what you like to follow for every details for you to create this ads: http://www.google.com/ads/displaynetwork/get-started/

In addition, Google now has another option for creating display ads in a much more simple way - Please see this:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/An-easier-way-to-create-Display-campaigns/...

Hops this helps!

Thanks,
Jason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Jason for the reply. But I want more information on these ads. Are they simple image ads, ads created from ad gallery or lightbox ads? How can I create such ads in display network.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
What you see in the picture is the text ads of Display ads. You don't need any tools to create that, just prepare the ad copy including headline, description words and a display url then it's done.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Jason, Are you sure about that "Submit Resume Now" ad? It's look like an image ad. It has two buttons for two slides/images. I was trying to figure it out for 2-3 days. Eventually I put my question here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes I'm pretty sure...that's kinda of an ad template that Google will put your text into it so most of them looks like picture and all the same, but it's text ads so you can create them in a minute..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jason for eliminating my doubts. I've got one more question. Can you please tell me about the below ads. on right.

Koenig.jpg

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That is one the image display ads, which is 600 * 160 in size. You need to design it exactly as what you want if you need to do that.

Thanks,
Jason

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Hi Google a,
Welcome to the Community! Please review our Community Guidelines, as you'll find that your user name is against our Terms and Conditions: "...but please do not use the term ‘Google’ or any other Google product terms (like AdWords or AdSense) in your username."

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please help me in changing my username. I tried to change it before creating this thread but did not find a solution.