AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is the url for the "main page"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mass- You said if you go to the main page you can access the tools. I only find adwords.google.com is there a different page you are going to? Can you share the link? Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike B
September 2015

Re: What is the url for the "main page"?

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
The Keyword Planner is meant for Active Advertisers of the Adwords Platform. In order to utilize this tool, you will need to supply your billing information to become an "Active Account".

You will not be charged for anything until you have created campaigns and your Ads have been approved and Live.

To move forward, you will need to supply that Billing Information.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,
Welcome to AdWords Community Smiley Happy
Can you please let us know what tools are you referring for AdWords. So that we can able to help.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am trying to access the keyword planner but I don't want to enter billing information first. I get stuck on the adwords page to build my campaign and I don't see tools or anyway to get out of page without entering billing information. I am in the preliminary steps of writing my content so I am not yet ready to advertise or plan my campaign using keywords I haven't yet determined I should use. Mass said in a post that there are 2 ways to access adwords do you know the urls? adwords.google.com is where I'm going. any variation just redirects to adwords and the same screen asking for my billing information. Thank you for your response.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,

Please find your answer in the below thread.
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Can-t-open-Adwords-Keyword-Tool/m...
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike B
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
The Keyword Planner is meant for Active Advertisers of the Adwords Platform. In order to utilize this tool, you will need to supply your billing information to become an "Active Account".

You will not be charged for anything until you have created campaigns and your Ads have been approved and Live.

To move forward, you will need to supply that Billing Information.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi All,

If you are setting up a new account and want to access the Keyword Planner before adding your Billing information, go to g.co/etoaw while signed into the AdWords account. If you access this URL while in the account set up flow it will re-direct you to the Campaign Tab, and give you the "Tools" tab where you can access the KeyWord Planner.

Kathleen