AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is the minimum number of site visitors before you can remarket through the Display Network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are using AdWords to drive employment applicants to our application website. We get about 1,000 unique visitors a month. Most of these visitors are making there way to our site by clicking on the AdWords ad. However, regardless of how they get to the site I would like to remarket/retarget them with a Display Ad that will drive them back to the application page. With only having 1,000 unique visitors a month, is Display remarketing even really an option for a small business like mine? If I even got 1 extra application a month it would be worth it.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
October 2016

What is the minimum number of site visitors before you can remarket through the Display Network?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patrick T,

I do agree that it would be worth it to run Remarketing for a small business like yours. Remarketing lists targeting the Google Display Network must have a minimum of 100 active visitors or users within the last 30 days for your ads to show; lists targeting Google search must have a minimum of 1,000 active visitors or users.

You might also want to explore Remarketing Lists for Search Ads with Analytics

If you need any further help, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patrick T,

I do agree that it would be worth it to run Remarketing for a small business like yours. Remarketing lists targeting the Google Display Network must have a minimum of 100 active visitors or users within the last 30 days for your ads to show; lists targeting Google search must have a minimum of 1,000 active visitors or users.

You might also want to explore Remarketing Lists for Search Ads with Analytics

If you need any further help, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi you normally need over 100 site visits for remarketing to begin.

regards,

Zaby