AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is the best way to target fat people through adwords ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a fat loss product and want to target fatty audience in India.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the best way to target fat people through adwords ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @SHAILESH K,

I would say it depends on your website wording, but the use of Remarketing would be helpful.

And the use of keywords like:

• weight loss
  • diet
  • weight loss program
  • weight loss products

...plus others like this. Use the Keyword Planner to find the right ones for your website content.  I would also consider targeting YouTube ads that had to do with beauty, self esteem, dieting, eating healthy, etc.. 

While we can target users in AdWords by demographics, we cannot target them by weight, so we need to get creative to do so.

By using all of these features, you can dial in on the audience you think would buy your products, or exclude those that you know won't.

Kind Regards,

James

What is the best way to target fat people through adwords ad?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Weight loss is a very sensitive topic to promote on Google;

Make sure that all claims fall under the common and  acceptable scientific approach to weight loss (i.e. Moderate diet and exercise)

Remarketing (especially is cases of obesity) could be disproved since  falls under "reveal medical condition"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’