AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is the best advanced location option in this case?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am setting up a campaign and I would like your opinion on which best advanced location options to use for people located in A but searching about B. I would like to target people living in locaiton A searching for product in  location B. 

Which of the following?

• People in, searching for or viewing pages about your targeted location (default)
  • People in your targeted location

Any help is very much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

Matteo

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What is the best advanced location option in this case?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you only want to target people that are physically in location A you have to use People in your targeted location. If you want to target them when they are searching about B you'll need to use location B as part of your keyword structure and it would also help to put location B in the headline of your ad (at least)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What is the best advanced location option in this case?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you only want to target people that are physically in location A you have to use People in your targeted location. If you want to target them when they are searching about B you'll need to use location B as part of your keyword structure and it would also help to put location B in the headline of your ad (at least)