AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is the Best and Effective way to write ad copy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI All,

What is the Best and Effective way to write ad copy for campaign.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is the Best and Effective way to write ad copy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Pawan and welcome,

In my opinion, your ad copy should be precise, attractive with good call to action. As you know that the online users are seeing only your ad, so that is the door way to your website.

Make sure that you are setting the right expectations in front of the online users and not making any false promises in your ad copy. This would end in bad customer experience when they click your ad.

Also create multiple ad copies per ad group so that you can test and judge which ad is performing better and which not.

Read more about tips in this reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704392

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I agree with pankaj1782 here. It makes sense

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pawan,

It is important to include unique selling points in your ad i.e. what makes you different from your competition? It could be your prices, customer service, experience in the industry, etc.

A call to action is also very important as it gives the user a push in the right direction towards the action you want them to perform (e.g. Buy Now, Enquire Today, Subscribe Now).

Keyword repetition in your adtext makes the ad look more relevant to the user and any search terms that appear in your ad will appear in bold, highlighting the relevance of your ad. Be sure to split ads in each adgroup too so you can find out what works best for you.

Good luck.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Make real money online!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭