AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is best method? Using one account for multiple site.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I served my product in different cities of USA. For each cities I have one site. All the sites are 3 groups and the groups are similar. I want Campaign all the site in one google adwords account. What is the best method for campaign those site? Usiging multiple account or same account? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is best method? Using one account for multiple site.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

You cannot have multiple accounts for the same business, just for Geo-targeting different regions.-That would be a violation of the double serving.

Your only option, then, is one account with different campaigns: each target different city. (Actually, with the new enhanced campaigns, you can Geo-target multiple regions on the same campaign. So, it is up to you how to set the campaign(s) -depending on how your keywords are structured.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As my Service is same for all country, and site are different. Can I create different campaign for different location and use same Keywords, Ads and Ad Groups for each campaign?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Mahmud,

You can create separate campaigns and just change the location targeting and the display & destination URL's of the ads and that will cause no problems.

I would go with Moshe's advice on this one, but there are some very rare cases where I have seen advertisers using multiple accounts (with approval) due to advertising in different timezones, ad scheduling (becomes much harder) and budget refresh issues (midnight varies by 12 hours across selected countries).

It was discussed with a Google rep prior to launching like this to make sure it was going to be OK. 

I would say that I have only seen about 2-3 clients that needed this kind of set up and I've seen thousands of accounts.