AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What is DFA In Google adwords and How will work ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any one do you have any idea about the DFA and How it work in Adwords ?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kamal K
September 2015

Re: What is DFA In Google adwords and How will work ?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Kamal,

I would like to say please fill the https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/advertisergeneral/#utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source...

The sales person of Doubleclick products would contact you, they may clear your doubt regarding the pricing and features.

Also don't confuse with any of these tools:-

DFA, Double click for Search (DS) and Google AdWords. All three are different products.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kamal,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

DFA stands for DoubleClick For Advertisers. It is more comprehensive than AdWords. You can manage your AdWords as well as other search engine marketing campaigns running across other search engines like Yahoo, Bing etc. 

More information can be found here http://www.google.co.in/doubleclick/advertisers/

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You So Much Ratan...... How it work and what is the benefit For paid marketing ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kamal,

You are welcome Smiley Happy

Though, I won't be able to explain it better than the explanation given on the link I shared, let me try to highlight two main points for you. 

• You pay a fee to use DFA, that is in addition to your advertising budgets payable to Google for AdWords, or to any other platform like Bing/Yahoo. 
  • You get access to even more robust features to manage your large search engine marketing campaigns across multiple platforms

To get in touch with DFA team, you can go to the following URL and can contact the Sales Team - 

http://www.google.co.in/doubleclick/advertisers/solutions/index.html

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan. Great Help.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Kamal,

There is no relation between DFA and AdWords. DFA is third party ad server, where an Advertiser use it for trafficking and show the ads to the Display Network. Like through Google Display Network, we have some inventory to reach the audiences, in the same way, DFA has some inventory in Display network, that we can reach through DFA.

DS is bidding tool, where you can combined all different types of Search engine account for Campaign management and Bid optimization. 

To learn about DFA, please feel free to post your query on the Double click forum:-
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/dfp

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You So much Rakesh,

We need to Paid for third party ad server, DS (bidding tool) and From where ?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kamal K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Kamal,

I would like to say please fill the https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/advertisergeneral/#utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source...

The sales person of Doubleclick products would contact you, they may clear your doubt regarding the pricing and features.

Also don't confuse with any of these tools:-

DFA, Double click for Search (DS) and Google AdWords. All three are different products.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Smiley Tongue the explanation I gave is actually for DoubleClick for Search. My bad. However, I shared the right URL for explanation. 

Thank you @Rakesh Kumar  for coming along.