AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What does Google expect see on my website ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my account suspended when a started 3 years back. I would like to get back into adwords again my trouble before was I was sending people to an affiliate link. I have heard it's best to send customers to your website with content is this correct?

Thanks Glenn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: What does Google expect see on my website ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Glenn,

That is correct, it's always advised to promote your own website. However if you got suspended because you were promoting a website as an affiliate (you do not own the website), then Google will be unable to unsuspend your account.

You will need to get access/control of this website or contact the vendor for him to make the website compliant with Google's policies. This is the only way to get back on Adwords.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: What does Google expect see on my website ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Glenn,

That is correct, it's always advised to promote your own website. However if you got suspended because you were promoting a website as an affiliate (you do not own the website), then Google will be unable to unsuspend your account.

You will need to get access/control of this website or contact the vendor for him to make the website compliant with Google's policies. This is the only way to get back on Adwords.