2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What are non-google websites?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, Could anyone tell me what are non-Google websites (search partners) in Search Network of Google Network? Does it means only Search Engines partner with Google or Any other website's that partners with Google?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What are non-google websites?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Non-Google sites are the sites which are not owned by Google but are included in its advertising network. 

In short, they are sites in the Search Network that partner with Google to show ads.

Google search partners: Ads might appear with search results on websites of Google search partners. For text ads, search partners include hundreds of non-Google websites (like AOL), as well as Google Maps, Google Video, and other Google sites. Product Listing Ads can appear on search partner sites that display and link to products for sale. The clickthrough rate (CTR) for ads on search partner sites doesn't impact your Quality Score on Google.com.

Sources: 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6080569?rd=1

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722047

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James F
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

It means search partners in Search Network are Only Search Engines that are partner with Google?

Yes, in general they all are search engines.

However, Google does not disclose the list of search partners, they keep it confidential. You may refer to this thread here for more detail. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Non-Google sites are the sites which are not owned by Google but are included in its advertising network. 

In short, they are sites in the Search Network that partner with Google to show ads.

Google search partners: Ads might appear with search results on websites of Google search partners. For text ads, search partners include hundreds of non-Google websites (like AOL), as well as Google Maps, Google Video, and other Google sites. Product Listing Ads can appear on search partner sites that display and link to products for sale. The clickthrough rate (CTR) for ads on search partner sites doesn't impact your Quality Score on Google.com.

Sources: 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6080569?rd=1

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722047

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
It means, Any website (not only search engines) partner with Google will display ads in Search Network? Is there any difference of search partners in Display network and Search Network?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Search Partners can show your ads that you target to Google Search and Search Partners Campaigns. These partners are basically search engines and show only text ads and product ad if applicable. Such websites are selected few, in hundreds. 

On the other hand, Display Network are Google's Network of partner websites. They are more than a million in number. Even a small website that is an Adsense publisher is the part of this network. These website can support both texts and display ads or either of the two. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
It means search partners in Search Network are Only Search Engines that are partner with Google? or any other News Websites like CNN? Could you please elaborate more about search partners in Search Network? Is there any list of Search Partners in Search network?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James F
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

It means search partners in Search Network are Only Search Engines that are partner with Google?

Yes, in general they all are search engines.

However, Google does not disclose the list of search partners, they keep it confidential. You may refer to this thread here for more detail. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+