AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

What Shall be Followed After the Ad title?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi People,

I have been confusing about the ad title for a while..Can't find how Google explains to this probably because this is the details only if you pay some attention to it to find out:

So here is the screenshot #1 - Question: Why the link followed with the title starting either with a upper case or a lower case. Is it eligible to edit the way I want it?

cap 1.PNG

And the screenshot #2 - Question: Why in this case there is nothing followed with the title? I know sometimes it could be followed with the first line of the copy if it's not too long and fit in the title space. But none?

cap 2.PNG

This all might be Adwords basics but it seems a beast to understand. Thanks in advance!

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
September 2015

Re: What Shall be Followed After the Ad title?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

This is an automated feature from 2011 , users are not in control of it . Read more about it here :

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2011/05/showing-display-url-domain-in-headline.html

You can add a period mark at the end of the first description line to create a longer headline which prevents the domain to be shown near the Title line.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

This is an automated feature from 2011 , users are not in control of it . Read more about it here :

http://adwords.blogspot.ro/2011/05/showing-display-url-domain-in-headline.html

You can add a period mark at the end of the first description line to create a longer headline which prevents the domain to be shown near the Title line.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks a lot Adrian!