AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Weekly Optimisation Checklist

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Would anyone help me with what to do on the weekly optimastion for my campaign/s. I've heard that it is best to spend 30 minutes per campaign and tweak things around to improve it. Is there a formula or a checklist which makes this into a structured process or is it a case of see what happens and change things around as necessary.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uzair Kharawala
September 2015

Re: Weekly Optimisation Checklist

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Uzair, 

Thank for your great question. There isn't a check list that I know of right now because everyone's campaign is different. For example not all campaigns use click-to-call options, so the campaign manager wouldn't have that on the check list. 

I recommend going through your account and create a checklist based on your campaign's goals or what's important to your business. In other words, what do you deem as "campaign success" and monitor this weekly as this will vary from campaign to campaign. Here is a general video to help you get started. 

Let me know if that helps. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uzair Kharawala
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Uzair, 

Thank for your great question. There isn't a check list that I know of right now because everyone's campaign is different. For example not all campaigns use click-to-call options, so the campaign manager wouldn't have that on the check list. 

I recommend going through your account and create a checklist based on your campaign's goals or what's important to your business. In other words, what do you deem as "campaign success" and monitor this weekly as this will vary from campaign to campaign. Here is a general video to help you get started. 

Let me know if that helps. 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Shanae for your reply and the video link. Much appreciated.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Not a problem at all. Please don't hesitate to let me or anyone else in the community know if you have additional questions.